Wednesday, January 24, 2018

A Nice Gift

I was given a gift yesterday at work! It might sound ridiculous to many but it's actually nice. Orders are put on and off for consumable stuff, mostly, at this workplace and for certain dollars spent, the company considers a gift. There're mostly mediocre goods but this one that I received is a notch above that(!) and that's because the spending amount was high. 
I haven't opened it yet and I don't think I open the box for a long time (I know what it is!) because that is something I intend to use during hiking. It was very nice of the supervisor to assign that option to me. He simply could get that for himself. I know many people would have done that but this guy I guess he's a nice one. I might right about him later.
(Picture: My gift was not nicely wrapped like this one and I even knew what it would be before it came in because I selected that form a list!)

No comments: