Thursday, June 16, 2016

Chemically Poisoned Foods

I was in the mode of a snack a few days ago and decided to go to Wal-Nasty-Mart, as it was close by at the time to see what they got. I went to their Biscuit, Chocolate and Candy Isle and started looking at the ingredients section of the boxes and wraps, something nobody does, particularly in Wal-Nasty-Mart! People go to this place to find some fucking shit that they can fill their nasty stomachs with! They don't care what's it made of. Their biggest seller, as far as I've seen is: Soda, Chips, frozen food and shit like that but here's the funny thing: Is there any relationship between the way you eat and your health and longevity?! This question might sound stupid and some might say yes. There is but if that's so why the hell life expectancy is longer in North America, fro example to Middle East that people seem to be eating healthier? This should be the subject of another post.
Anyways I kept looking and there was barely any or maybe not at all packaged food that I found without shit such as artificial flavour, Sodium Nitrite, Hydrogenated Oil and all that crap. I had fruits and vegetables in the refrigerator. So I decided simply to leave and buy nothing!  
This, of course, has nothing to do with Wal-Nasty-Mart but other stores at least stock other foods which you might find them less harmful but it seems that the further you stay from packaged, frozen and prepared food, the healthier you will be although other types of food, raw food, are not free from poison. 
(Photo: A tasty and popular biscuit in Canada that I've tried myself several times. You read the the ingredients and you will never want to try that again in your life, if you really are concerned about your well being. I never will)

No comments: