Sunday, December 20, 2015

Taco with Thanksgiving Turkey Leftover

We got a Taco kit from Old El Paso last week. It was a Beef Taco kit which includes soft tacos, meat seasoning and Guacamole seasoning. We had some Turkey from our Thanksgiving left which The Lady had kept them in the freezer ever since. She thawed them and mixed them with the seasoning. Then added the Guacamole seasoning to the mashed Avocado, heated the Turkey and added some cut vegetables. In the meantime I warmed up the Tacos in a frying pan. I'm not a fan of White Flour bread of any kind. It actually is not good for me and I have been advised against consuming that and we always but Whole Grain bake products and eat moderately but no Whole Grain Taco was available and we wanted just to stick to the kit. 
The Lady also made some Salsa by simply adding diced Tomato and Cilantro to another seasoning we had and the result was just amazing! Turkey Taco with Salsa and Guacamole and cut vegetables. I guess I probably had 6! I forgot to say that we added grated hot and spicy Mozzarella. The availability of the Turkey prevented us from going to supermarket and buying Beef. This came very handy and it's a good idea for the people who always have a problem making Thanksgiving Turkey and complain that they don't know what to do with the leftovers! 
(Photo: In this picture all of the food is seen but the turkey. It's still on the stove being heated up, mixed with the seasoning. I couldn't wait for that and I had a Taco with the vegetable!)

No comments: