Friday, October 10, 2014

Bold Hotel (Munich/Munchen)

 Getting to this webpage for the first time in a few days I'm writing from Bold Hotel in Munich. It was not very hard to find it but was hard to get in with this two damn big heavy suitcases. I had a nap after taking shower. Don't know what to do now. Might go out for a walk. Giesing is the closest train station but I have to be careful not to get myself lost or engaged especially because today is Fri.! There is no telephone in the room so even if I buy a phone card, I will have to make the call through a public phone! An option would be contacting Cousin I. but I don't know what his reaction would be if 1 did. In the meantime I don't want to spend my whole day in the whole!
(Photo: This picture is taken from the room's window looking north)

No comments: