Friday, November 29, 2013

The 12th is about to Finish

There are less than 5 hours to this day. 12 years ago this year I came to Canada. Time flies by. I have so many hard days and I'm sure so many more, even harder are ahead of me but will I go back to the old country? Maybe one day when I'm retired or even before that. It depends to many factors. What will be the situation in there? What will be my situation in here. What will be my family, friends and relatives situation here and there? In general the future does not seem very bright, either here or there. Ageing will be a problem which will appear in different shapes and forms. Place of living too. I have to work harder to get what I want in life. Year ago when I just graduated from the university, I wanted a job and got it fast and although I changed it a few times, I was never seek of a job as much as I am now. Then I decided to leave the country. I started shortly after the graduation and I tired scholarship once but it eventually took me 6 years to be able to get here and that was the start of a new challenge. And although I have accomplished a few things that I had planned, I still have plenty to do before I am physically and mentally not able to. 

No comments: