Sunday, November 17, 2013

Another Telephone Interview

I had a telephone interview couple of weeks ago. I was sitting in the office and the telephone rang. It was a lady from the H. R. of a big company, quite as big as the past two, I would say. 
We had a little chat. I answered the questions. If I got the position, I would be on the site(s) for half a time, travelling not stationed. I was clear. Salary-wise didn't seem to be significant but what if there is no choices. I'm currently studying for a certificate which I mentioned that in the interview and could help to get the job. At the same time if I get the job, that will boost the certificate to a higher level. But these are all hypothesis until I really get the job. She said she would forward my resume to the hiring manager and I would most likely hear from them by the end of Nov.
If I can get the job after we receive the year-end bonus, which no one knows if it will ever be handed to us, that would be a good slap to the face of these guys but I'm not leaving unless my salary is at least $1000 more every month. I think there should be a good reason and motivation to make someone move. We'll see. I'll post if I ever get the second call by the end of the month. 

No comments: