Sunday, August 04, 2013

After the Flood

It has been more than a month since the flood in Calgary and I have written enough about this and how incompetent and irresponsible these people who run the City are. In fact what pisses me the most is the bastard who originally approved of having such a stupid bridge over Bow River, the very fucking Bronconnier. The millions of dollars which was paid to that motherfucker piece of crap Spanish piece of dung could be easily used to rebuild the City and help the victims. It's just that I cannot get it out of my mind. Rather than that I just wanted to share these two photos which compare the time and after the flood.
(Photo: Louise Bridge which connects Downtown west end to Memorial Dr. and Kensington is shown on the top in 21st of June and on the bottom, in today)

No comments: