Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Stampede Parade

I have lived in Calgary for a total of 6 years now and last Fri. was the first time I watched Stampede Parade and not completely! My buddy at work said: Let's sneak out and watch the Parade and I accepted. It was not very far from the office but people were already occupied all around the Parade route. We were able to squeeze ourselves in the crowed and find a good spot for watching. Both of us used our camera phones and took photos. It was very organized and interesting to watch but after waiting for almost 15 to 20 minutes and watching for as little as 5 minutes I decided to go back while he stayed. If everything goes well I will probably take the next years Parade day off.
(Photo: Participants on 9th Ave. SW with Calgary Stampede flags. It was such a fun parade to watch)

No comments: