Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Revising Old Belief

Many things have been changed in more than 10 years that I have been living here. The time flies by. One day I wake up in the morning and I say: It's Mon. I have to go to work and the next day, really next day I see that it is already Thu. and I have one more day to go. I know that I don't have much time left and if I wanna do something I gotta do it this year or at the most the following.
Earlier I strongly believed in the Three Essentials but know I see that I am losing too much money without gaining much in return for them. The Bastards of Fido put me into a damn 2-year contract so I can not get rid of them until next Feb. unless I pay $20 for each month I cancel my service. I can do that and still save some $20 a month but I need that for a reason that I will tell later. The damn car's insurance just cost me almost $1900! I tried to get away from that but my situation is different from the time that I did not have this stupid service and would go anywhere I wanted.
May be the Internet is the only service you essentially need here. I do my banking, job searching, communicating with friends, long distance calling using the Internet. So I should revise that as the only vital service here, may be. But I guess if my work place was not too far from my apartment, I would also mention a reliable vehicle because bus and train are both pains in the ass. I mean the amount of jackasses, drunks, homeless and maniacs that you have to put up with from the moment you get to the station or stop to the moment you get off is sometimes too much!

No comments: