Sunday, February 26, 2012

Payback Time


All the stupid mistakes that I made in the first few years of living in Canada are now beating me in the ass! I failed the damn NPPE and foolishly refused to write it again! I failed the damn CQE exam of ASQ and now I am paying another $260 and have to write it again while am not really ready and stopped job searching and now I'm stuck with this ignorant morons without much chance of getting a better position.
I only have a very limited time. If I do not move fast enough, I'll be done. In the meantime A. F. e-mailed me and encouraged me to apply for the new posting of CBSA. I don't know if I wanna go back in there or if they ever accept me but I will give that a shot. The struggle seems never ending and it's payback time for me!
(Photo: Character Blain in The Predator has this quote of Payback Time although he never got the chance to use his machine gun and give The Predator a full magazine. He was the first one wasted!)

No comments: