Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Devil You Know is Better Than the Devil You Don't

There is this knew guy who has joined the company recently, T. T. He seemed a reasonable guy but it didn't take a long time for me to find out who really is. First off he was shortly known by T. M. Apparently T. M. had been to his office once a few years ago and had audited him and the guy was completely out. Then when he talked about his past there were obvious skips and contradictions which showed that he really had not done something that he could be proud of! The funniest part was the presentation that he had. That was one of the most stupid one that I had ever attend to! He would just read the title and would say it was very important as well! His catchphrase is and such!
But one thing that he said was really true. When we were talking about the obnoxious, repulsive, little turd supervisor of mine he said everywhere I went would have an asshole like that. Everywhere is almost the same, the same shit, just a different smell! And he added: The Devil you know is better than the Devil you don't! What he means obviously is I have been dealing with jerk for almost a year know and I know him. It's easy to deal with him. If I go to another company there might be another asshole, a bigger one that I do not know how to deal with him and will take me a while to do that. He's right. After all I would only relocate if I can find a job with a better income and more stability.

No comments: