Friday, September 09, 2011

Fast Food Eating Result


I had a McDonald's breakfast coupon as well as a few others for other meals. So I went to a local one and got two Sausage McMuffin with Egg. I had a bad feeling, like being in an oven or a furnace all day long!
Different people's body is different. I see men older than 70 at times in McDonald's and A&W eating sausage and bacon and egg and stuff like that. I can't! Some people either burn everything they eat or waste it. Some accumulate it! I suppose I am one of the accumulators and I do not do exercises in a week, at this age, I will have serious health issues, not that I don't have any now!
The good thing that I like about McDonald's is you can simply go to their website and check how much Fat, Cholesterol, Sugar, Salt, etc you absorb by eating every meal, drink or snack they offer. The amount of Cholesterol for that sandwich I had is horrible.
(Photo: Regular McDonald's coupons that come as flayers. I really don't know if that is possible to download and print one as it says here)

No comments: