Friday, July 15, 2011

Line of Stupidity!


Could you call this line anything rather addiction or stupidity!? I mean I used to get Tim Horton's coffee myself but never stood in a line like an idiot! Now I don't even remember when was the last time I had a Tim Horton's coffee! May be in B. C.!
This is right that it's said that one of the few things which has no boundary to it is stupidity. Again I understand when you're accustomed to a taste it's hard to replace it with something else but is it worth wasting time in a line!!
(People line up at this Tim Horton's and many others to get their coffee and some other things for their breakfast in different location across Canada. Once police had to intervene and warn a Tim Horton's because of the traffic it's Drive Thru had cause in one Atlantic province city. The photo might not big enough but you can see that the line has spread outside the store!)

No comments: