Saturday, July 16, 2011

Cowboy Dance

There was this Cowboy street dance and music from 10:00 to 12:00 in 8th Street everyday during Stampede and today was the last day of it. We got the chance to see and try it! I tried it 2 times with a bunch of guys and gals and F. F. did it 4 times. It was interesting. I completely screwed up the first one but the second one was easier and I enjoyed it. I guess if I had the chance to try it every day I would have been much better today. This dance is a bit hard because it needs coordination. It's a team dance. I have never been a dancer and don't know any dance but it's different when someone willingly helps you and tells you what to do and those guys and gals, all volunteers, all of them were very nice and hospitable. We will go next year if we're still in Calgary.

No comments: