Sunday, June 29, 2008

Buntzen Lake

We went to Buntzen Lake in northern Coquitlam yesterday. We arrived at about 09:00 AM. There was me. S. J. and two fucking old friends of him. No matter where you go in British Columbia, you see the same fucking jungle, lake and everything. I was in another lake near Squamish and that was the same fucking thing except that I could ride my bike.
This group of people, who I went to the lake with, are just bunch of losers, like me! One of the guys’ wife left him shortly after their immigration and S. J.’s wife denied their marriage even before they get together and now he’s in deep shit! I’ve told the story already.
Anyways we were in the parking lot at about 09:00 AM as these people were not only loser, but fucking lazy! We walked around the lake and that took about 3 hours. We sat in the shadow of one of the pine trees for our breakfast while people in their swimsuits were sunbathing or walking around. Barbecued hot dog and other kinds of meat could be smelled all around the lake while we only had our cheese, poached egg, butter, jam and old bread! There was not even tea or coffee. A picnic trip, planned by S. J. cannot be better than this!
(Photo: Buntzen Lake beach in that sunny day of June)

No comments: